Q-Mark PH5H-Cord 30 Amp Cord Set With Thermal Protection
- Automatic thermal protection promotes safety
- Perfectly outfits the Dayton 4E169 heater
- Plug fits 250 volt outlets
- Read More...
Sometimes the factory just doesn't optimize a heater quite enough. The Q-Mark PH5H-Cord 30 amp cord set was created specifically to give the Dayton 4E169 heater a little extra help.
Reach any needed outlet with this 30 amp extension cord. This set adds 6 feet to the length of the heater's cord, making it easier to install the unit wherever it is needed.
The perfect temperatures can finally be achieved with the Q-Mark PH5H-Cord cord set. An included built-in thermostat makes keeping track of the heater's temperature a piece of cake.
Aluminized Paint Finish
Tired of cord sets that quickly become corroded? A corrosion resistant aluminized paint was used on the panel to prevent the deterioration of the product.
Stop worrying about an over-worked heater with the Q-Mark PH5H-Cord. These 30 amp extension cords are manufactured with automatic thermal protection to prevent accidents before they happen.
- Model: PH5H-Cord
- Product Type: 30 Amp Cord Set
- Product Color: Black
- Application: For working and regulating Dayton 4E169 heater
- Voltage: 250 volts
- Amps: 30 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Additional Information: 6 ft. long
- 60Hz operation does not add to noise levels
- Built to optimize the 4E169 heater
- Keep control of the heater with a built-in thermostat
- Protects the household with automatic thermal protection
- Simple to install for easy access
- Stays in safe working order longer with corrosion resistant aluminized paint finish