Napoleon PF450P-2 Prestige V electric ignition Propane Grill
- Q & A
The grilling options are endless with the Napoleon PF450P-2 Prestige V propane grill. It features ceramic infrared bottom burner, ceramic infrared rear rotisserie burner, and bottom tube burners. The Napoleon PF450P-2 barbeque grill will have you cooking like a professional and impressing your family and friends.
Unlike other barbeque grills, the Napoleon bbq features built-in halogen lights so you can keep grilling and entertaining even after the sun goes down.
Each grill is hand crafted, hand tooled, and hand polished one-by-one with strict attention to detail for optimum performance. The stainless steel design makes this gas grill extremely durable and long-lasting.
Electronic ignition makes starting the propane grill safe and easy with a heavy duty 9 volt battery for fail free sparking power. Also, the stainless steel standing pilot allows for smooth, trouble free ignition.
The Napoleon PF450P-2 propane grill offers many additional features including: high intensity ceramic infrared rear rotisserie and removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
- Model: PF450P-2
- UPC: 629162110831
- Product Type: 882 sq. in. 85,500 BTU Propane Grill
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Provides up to 80,500 BTU's and 882 sq. in. of total cooking surface
- Warranty: Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Style: Gas cooker , Large
- Cooking Surface: 882 square inches
- BTUs: 80500
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Under Grill Storage: Yes
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: Yes
- Side Shelf: Yes
- Side Shelf Material: Stainless Steel
- Includes: Handle , Stay cool handle , Warming rack , Rotisserie
- Additional Features: Built-in halogen lights, drip tray
- 304 stainless steel commercial grade tube burners for in-direct and convectional style cooking
- Built-in halogen lights for night-time grilling and entertaining
- Electronic ignition for easy start
- High intensity ceramic infrared rear rotisserie and bottom burners for searing perfection
- Huge 882 sq. in. total cooking area
- Several different grilling options
- Stainless steel sear plates vaporize drippings and control flare-ups