Ebac PF400 Portable Industrial Blower and Fan
- Features A Large Carrying Handle For Sturdy Mobility and Welded Steel Construction For Robust Durability
- Read More...
The Ebac PF400 portable industrial blower and fan is a versatile and heavy-duty appliance ideal for the industrial and commercial sector. The fan can be attached at either, or both, ends to ducts for long distance applications. This high quality, high performance air mover is built for ventilation and drying applications in a large range of scenarios.
With the Ebac PF400 portable industrial blower and fan, you can address problems in fire departments, crawl spaces, construction sites, welding booths, mines, laboratories, shipbuilding yards, manufacturing, and wet buildings!
When hot, humid conditions saturate your work site, it can lead to productivity reduction, not to mention extreme discomfort. The unit will supply a constant flow for fresh, cooled air to make even the hottest areas comfortable and cool.
Provide safe living and working environments with the Ebac PF400 portable industrial blower and fan. In areas with unpleasant smells, dust, or fumes, the unit will extract huge amounts of contaminated air
Poorly ventilated and crowded rooms are unhealthy and unpleasant, with the lack of fresh air causing drowsiness. This portable applicance will ensure a constant, fresh supply of oxygenated rich air!
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: PF400
- Product Type: Portable Industrial Blower and Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.25" x W: 12.00" x H: 16.25"
- Product Weight: 42.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: Ideal for commercial use in drying and ventilating
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 3000 CFM
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 550 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 9 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 84 dB
- Fan Style: Blower/Air Mover
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: On/Off switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Enjoy ease of transportation with the lightweight and portable design
- Some ideal applications are construction sites. mines and shafts, power stations, fire departments, shipbuilding, and sewers
- The fan ensures a constant supply of fresh oxygen-rich air for safer working conditions
- The heavy gauge steel case is epoxy-coated and welded for ultra-durable construction
- The PF400 can be used to replenish or extract air over considerable distances with duct attachments
- Unit is high performance with up to 3000 CFM free air flow at 1.5" static pressure!