PolarCool PC18 18 Inch Commercial Evaporative Swamp Cooler
- Q & A
The PolarCool PC18 is an portable evaporative cooling system that is effective in providing spot and area cooling for a multitude of applications that normally would prove to be costly or inefficient to cool with refrigerator air.
All PolarCool units feature high quality stainless steel cabinets, heavy duty pumps and long lasting pads. Operation is simple; connect to a water supply, plug into an electrical outlet and direct the fan to the desired area, then turn the unit on. Within minutes, the cool air produced will help increase the comfort level of employees, athletes, customers or animals.
- Model: PC18
- Product Type: Swamp Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 50.00"
- Product Weight: 120.00 lbs.
- Application: Provides spot cooling for warehouses, loading docks, horse stables, dog kennels, gymnasiums, football sidelines, and automotive shops
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 5 amps
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Coverage Area: 700 square feet
- Product Construction: Steel
- Air Flow: 3000 CFM
- Fan Diameter: 18 inches
- Cooling Pad Type: Cellulose base and infused with a plastic resin anti-rot agent
- Cooling Pad Life: 3 to 5 years
- Water Supply: Hose
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: No
- COOLS 700 SQ. FT. WITH 3000 CFM OF COOLING POWER
- COOLS HUGE AREAS AND COSTS ALMOST NOTHING TO OPERATE
- Extremely mobile - Pneumatic wheels for grass or hard surfaces - inside or outside
- MADE IN THE USA ***
- Stainless steel housing for durability, low maintenance and long life