La Pavoni PC-16 Professional 16-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
- Features Stainless Steel Heating Element and Solid Brass Boilers
- Read More...
The manual lever on the La Pavoni PC-16 allows the user to have complete control over espresso extraction.
The La Pavoni PC-16 Professional espresso machine has stainless steel heating elements, which heat water in 5 min. and produce steam in less than 15 min.
To help out those new to espresso making, the La Pavoni Professional espresso machine comes with a complementary demo video.
Dual Frothing System
The brew group allows you to make one or two espresso shots simultaneously.
- Model: PC-16
- UPC: 725182000142
- Product Type: Professional 16-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 7.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Chrome
- Application: Great for making homemade espresso
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty , 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts, 110 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts, 1000 watts
- Certifications: ETL , ETL
- Commercial Use: No
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Thermostat: Yes
- Adjustable Pressurestat: Yes
- Finish: Chrome
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: 1.12 liters
- Direct Water Line:
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Classic designed combined with modern aesthetics makes machine a beautiful heirloom piece
- Heating elements made of pure stainless steel heats water for brewing in 5 min.
- Includes free gift box and instructional video
- Internal pressure gauge maintains the bar pressure to allow perfect extraction
- Portafilter compatible with loose coffee grounds or pod coffee
- Solid brass water boiler requires little maintenance
- Creates up to 16 shots of espresso continuously