La Pavoni PBB-16 Professional 16-Cup Manual Espresso Machine with Stainless Steel Finish
(click to enlarge)
- Features an Internal Pressure-Stat for Optimal Extractions and Heating Elements that Produce Steam in less than 15 Minutes
- Read More...
Internal pressure gauge maintains the pressure to allow for the best extractions.
Strong Metal Parts
Made with stainless steel and brass, the La Pavoni Professional espresso maker is constructed to last through thousands of espresso pulls.
For those first learning how to manually make espresso, La Pavoni has included a complementary demonstration video.
The La Pavoni's stainless steel heating elements produce steam in less than 15 minutes.
- Model: PBB-16
- Product Type: Professional 16-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 7.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Professional espresso for the home
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty , 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 950 watts, 950 watts
- Certifications: ETL , ETL
- Commercial Use: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 1.3 liters
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Direct Water Connection: No
- Thermostat: Yes
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Finish: ABS Plastic
- Heat Exchanger System: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Portafilter Type: Pressurized
- Compatible with Pods: Yes
- Pressurized Filter Basket: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Brew group can produce one or two espresso shots at once
- Comes with complementary gift box and instructions video
- Makes up to 16 cups of espresso continuously
- Manual lever allows for complete control over the final coffee product
- Solid brass boilers are plated with three layers of nickel
- Stainless steel heating elements deliver hot water in 5 min.