King PAW2720 PIC-A-WATT 2000W 277V Wall Heater
- Ideal for home or office settings
- Operates quietly so it doesn't disrupt regular activities
- Safety features for worry free use
- Read More...
This King PAW2720 PIC-A-WATT 2000W 277V wall heater is ideal for most any setting. Heating up to 200 sq. ft. It can be used at home or at an office.
Enjoy superior heating without the worry. This King PIC-A-WATT 2000W 277V wall heater is UL listed and includes thermal overload protection to shut the heater off should it get too hot.
Large Room Coverage
Ideal for homes, condominiums, and even some offices, this King PAW2720 2000W wall heater has a 20 year history of reliability. Powerful heating warms up to 200 sq. ft., so you can supplement just about any room you need.
The heat element includes a 5 year warranty and the epoxy powder coat finish is strong and durable while complementing any setting. This King PIC-A-WATT 2000W 277V wall heater is constructed from durable 20 gauge steel for years of use.
Adjust the heat output by simply disconnecting a color-coded terminal. This King PAW2720 wall heater includes a multi-watt feature that lets you use as much or as little fan-forced heating as you like.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: PAW2720
- Product Type: 2000W 277V Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 4.50" x H: 7.50"
- Product Weight: 9.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 5 year warranty on heat element
- Voltage: 277 volts
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Compatible with King Electric single or double pole unit mount thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-80F
- Blower Type: Squirrel cage
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Zero clearance to insulation, 4" above floor, 6" from adjacent wall
- Motor Type: Tangential cylindrical blower with a shaded pole, permanenetly lubricated C-frame motor
- Blower and motor are durable for increased longevity
- Covers up to 200 sq. ft. of space
- Fan-forced heating covers a widespread area
- Louvered grille spreads warmth evenly
- Sheathed heating tubes are fully protected
- Spreads warmth quickly and effectively