King PAW2422-OGB PIC-A-WATT 2250W 240V Wall Heater
- Blends well with present decor
- Effective heating for up to 225 sq. ft.
- Fits flush with the wall for a clean appearance
- Read More...
Need a little supplemental heating? This King PAW2422-OGB PIC-A-WATT 2250W 240V wall heater has got you covered!
Safe & Effective
This King PAW2422-OGB PIC-A-WATT 2250W 240V wall heater is UL listed and includes thermal overload protection to shut the heater off should it get too hot. The 5 year heat element guarantee ensures superior product reliability for the best possible performance.
Ideal for just about any mid to large size room, this King PIC-A-WATT 2250W wall heater has a 20 year history of reliable heating. This fan-forced heater warms up to 200 sq. ft., so you can add warmth to just about any room in the house.
Featuring electrogalvinized steel parts, a sheathed heating element, and an epoxy powder coat finish, this King PIC-A-WATT wall heater is durable option that will provide years of optimal heating.
Enjoy as much or as little heat flow as you need. Simply disconnect the color-coded terminal to change the wattage. This King PAW2422-OGB wall heater includes a multi-watt feature for custom comfort.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: PAW2422-OGB
- Product Type: 2250W 240V Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 4.50" x H: 7.50"
- Product Weight: 11.10 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 5 year warranty on heat element
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 2250 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Compatible with King Electric single or double pole unit mount thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-80F
- Blower Type: Squirrel cage
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Zero clearance to insulation, 4" above floor, 6" from adjacent wall
- Motor Type: Tangential cylindrical blower with a shaded pole, permanenetly lubricated C-frame motor
- Blower and motor are durable for years of reliable warmth
- Covers up to 225 sq. ft. of space
- Fan-forced heating covers a widespread area
- Louvered grille and smooth edges provide a clean appearance
- Operates quietly so it doesn't disrupt regular activities
- Sheathed heating tubes are made from electrogalvanized material