King PAW1215 PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V Wall Heater
- 1500 watts of hetaing for up to 150 sq. ft.
- Complementary to decor
- Recessed installation to save space
- Read More...
Keep your home or office space warm on a chilly day with this King PAW1215 PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V wall heater. It's a great space-saver, and it's effective.
Enjoy efficient heating for up to 150 sq. ft. This 1500 watt heater is both cost efficient and effective. The King PAW1215 PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V wall heater is ideal for warming individual rooms and spaces.
Equipped with thermal overload protection, Smart Limit technology, and a UL listing, this King PAW1215 1500W 120V wall heater is a safe choice for worry free heating.
Complement your home and stay warm at the same time. This King 1500W 120V wall heater includes a recessed design to blend with the wall and save space. The white epoxy powder coat finish provides a clean look.
Enjoy years of superior warmth with this heater. Using the King PAW1215 1500W wall heater as a supplemental resource, you know your getting a reliable option. The 5 year warranty ensures the heat element and electrogalvinized steel construction provides durability.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: PAW1215
- Product Type: 1500W 120V Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 7.00" x H: 10.00"
- Product Weight: 9.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 5 year warranty on heat element
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Compatible with King Electric single or double pole unit mount thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-80F
- Blower Type: Squirrel cage
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Zero clearance to insulation, 4" above floor, 6" from adjacent wall
- Motor Type: Tangential cylindrical blower with a shaded pole, permanenetly lubricated C-frame motor
- Compact design to fit in small spaces
- Durable construction for increased longevity
- Minimum installation requirements allow for versatile placement
- Steel sheathed heat tubes for added protection
- Thermal overload protection to prevent overheating
- UL listed for safe use