King PAW1215-U PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V Wall Heater
- 20 gauge wall can for durability
- Sleek appearance to complement decor
- Ultra design for both heat and style
- Read More...
If you need a supplemental heater that's effective and looks great, this King PAW1215-U PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V wall heater fits the description.
Heat and Style
This King PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V wall heater combines both superior heating with exceptional style. It matches any decor and offers a clean appearance that looks great in any setting.
Looking to heat a mid-size room or office? Take the chill off with this King PAW1215-U 1500W 120V wall heater. It has the power to warm up to 150 sq. ft. of space.
Fan-forced heating helps spread warmth quickly across a widespread area. Reaching all corners of the room and eliminating cold spots, this King PAW1215-U PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V wall heater is a great supplemental option.
Customize the heat output and create a cozy personal space! This unit includes a multi-watt design that allows you to disconnect a specially designed color-coded terminal to change the wattage.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: PAW1215-U
- Product Type: 1500W 120V Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 4.50" x H: 7.50"
- Product Weight: 11.70 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 5 year warranty on heat element
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Compatible with King Electric single or double pole unit mount thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-80F
- Blower Type: Squirrel cage
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Zero clearance to insulation, 4" above floor, 6" from adjacent wall
- Motor Type: Tangential cylindrical blower with a shaded pole, permanenetly lubricated C-frame motor
- Can be used in a home or office setting
- Louvered grille emits heat evenly
- Multi-watt design for custom warmth
- Provides supplemental heating for up to 150 sq. ft.
- Recessed installation to save space
- White finish blends well with any setting