King PAW1215-OGB PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V Wall Heater
- Heats up to 150 sq. ft.
- Multi-watt design for custom heating
- Powder coated grille is complementary to decor
- Read More...
This King PAW1215-OGB PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V wall heater is perfect most any indoor area. It heat small to mid-size rooms quickly and effectively.
This King PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V wall heater offers a sleek complementary finish that blends with any decor. The smooth front grille includes an epoxy powder coat finish that provides a clean appearance.
Using only 1500 watts of heating power, this fan-forced King PAW1215-OGB 1500W 120V wall heater can warm up to 150 sq. ft. of space effectively.
Enjoy widespread coverage. Fan-forced heating reaches all corners of the room, eliminating cold spots and taking the chill off. This King PAW1215-OGB PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V wall heater is a great supplemental resource.
Heat the room that needs it the most and customize the heat output to your liking. This unit includes a multi-watt design that allows you to disconnect a color-coded terminal to change the wattage easily.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Model: PAW1215-OGB
- Product Type: 1500W 120V Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 4.50" x H: 7.50"
- Product Weight: 11.70 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Compatible with King Electric single or double pole unit mount thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-80F
- Blower Type: Squirrel cage
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Zero clearance to insulation, 4" above floor, 6" from adjacent wall
- Motor Type: Tangential cylindrical blower with a shaded pole, permanenetly lubricated C-frame motor
- Fan-forced heating warms areas quickly and effectively
- ideal for home or office use
- Safety rated for worry-free heating
- Thermal overload protection for added safety
- Whisper quiet operation is great for bedrooms and office
- Widespread coverage to eliminate cold spots