King PAW1215-OGA PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V Wall Heater
- Clean front grille to blend well with decor
- Provides warmth for up to 150 sq. ft.
- Recessed installation to fit flush with the wall
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This King PAW1215-OGA PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V wall heater is a great addition to any room in the house. It provides enough heating from up to 150 sq. ft.
This King PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V wall heater fits flush with the wall to blend perfectly with most any decor. The front grille features smooth edges and an epoxy powder coat finish.
Keep up to 150 sq. ft. well heated. This fan-forced King PAW1215-OGA 1500W 120V wall heater takes the chill of the room in minutes. It's ideal for any small to mid-size room.
Stay warm and save space at the same time. This King PAW1215-OGA PIC-A-WATT 1500W 120V wall heater is ideal for small living spaces like an apartment, condo, or a small office.
With thermal overload protection to shut the heater of if it gets too hot, this King PIC-A-WATT 1500W wall heater is a safe choice. Enjoy superior heating without the worry, this unit won't overheat.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: PAW1215-OGA
- Product Type: 1500W 120V Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 4.50" x H: 7.50"
- Product Weight: 11.70 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 5 year warranty on heat element
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Compatible with King Electric single or double pole unit mount thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-80F
- Blower Type: Squirrel cage
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Zero clearance to insulation, 4" above floor, 6" from adjacent wall
- Motor Type: Tangential cylindrical blower with a shaded pole, permanenetly lubricated C-frame motor
- Fan-forced heating warms areas quickly and effectively
- Great for bedrooms, laundry rooms, or any other space that's extra chilly
- Multi-watt heat element for custom comfort
- Thermal overload protection for added safety
- Three steel sheathed heating tubes in a furnace-blazed, plate-finned block design
- Wall can is made from 20 gauge electrogalvinized steel