Port-A-Cool PACLND01 Islander Portable Evaporative Cooler
(click to enlarge)
- Easy fill 20 gallon water tank
- Lowers temperatures up to 30 degrees F.
- Portable with only a 24" footprint
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Port-A-Cool PACLND01 Islander portable evaporative cooler is ideal for any outdoor cooling. This unit has the power to reduce the ambient temperature.
This Port-A-Cool Islander portable evaporative cooler offers superior cooling that covers up to 600 sq. ft. of space. 6 sets of louvers provide widespread coverage and cools areas at a 360 degree radius.
Great Commercial Option
Perfect for patio dining, an outdoor bar area, poolside cooling, and even valet pick up areas, this Port-A-Cool PACLND01 Islander portable evaporative cooler keeps guests feeling comfortable on a hot day.
Superior Temperature Control
This Port-A-Cool Islander portable evaporative cooler as the power to reduce the ambient temperature by up to 30 degrees F. Using just tap water and a 115V of energy and the all natural evaporative cooling process, it's effective.
Easy Use & Portability
Featuring digital controls for optimized cooling, a tilt and roll design for portability and a 24" footprint for placing in compact areas, this Port-A-Cool PACLND01 Islander portable evaporative cooler is a great option for any business.
- Model: PACLND01
- Product Type: Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 38.00" x W: 38.00" x H: 88.00"
- Product Weight: 165.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Cools outdoor areas
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Coverage Area: 600 square feet
- Product Construction: Metal
- Air Flow: 2500 CFM
- Water Tank Size: 20 gallons
- Water Supply: Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- 6 sets of louvers provide widespread coverage and complete air control
- Cools up to 600 sq. ft. of space at a 360 degree radius
- Delivers up to 2500 CFM of cooler air
- Ideal for patio dining and staying cool
- Perfect for commercial or residential use
- Tilt and roll design for maneuverability and easy setup