Port-A-Cool PACCYC02A Cyclone 2000 Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Features High and Low Fan Speeds and Ships Completely Assembled
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02A Cyclone 2000 portable evaporative cooler has no fan blades because it uses a centrifugal air delivery system. It has adjustable louvers for multi-directional air flow. The PACCYC02A Cyclone 2000 portable evaporative cooler is ready to operate right out of the box because it ships fully assembled.
The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02A Cyclone 2000 portable evaporative cooler consumes less power than an air conditioner, allowing it to operate for a fraction of the cost.
The PACCYC02A Cyclone 2000 portable evaporative cooler is a simple device that ensures long-lasting durability with its near maintenance-free operation.
Cools the Natural Way
This portable evaporative cooler cools without chemicals or refrigerants, preventing harm to the environment.
The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02A Cyclone 2000 features one-piece molded polyethylene housing that's leak-proof and rust-proof.
- Model: PACCYC02A
- UPC: 614288122080
- Product Type: Cyclone 2000 Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 25.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 31.00"
- Product Weight: 61.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Sienna
- Application: Provides cooling without a compressor, chemicals or refrigerants
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 2.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 2000 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/3 HP two-speed motor
- Cooling Pad Type: Highest quality virgin kraft paper
- Water Tank Size: 10 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- Comes with a water level sight tube and sump drain for efficient operation
- For longer running times without water tank refilling, has a 3/4 inch garden hose connection
- No fan blades are included in the construction because it has a centrifugal air delivery system
- Only water is used -- no chemicals or refrigerants to prevent environmental harm
- Provides cooling for a fraction of the cost of air conditioning
- The temperature in a 500 square foot area can be lowered up to 30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port-A-Cool PACCYC02A Overview:
Customers Also Viewed
from Midland, TX
from San Antonio, Texas
from SPRINGERVILLE ARIZONA