Port-A-Cool PACCYC02-BL Scratch & Dent Cyclone 2000 Portable Evaporative Cooler
- 2,000 CFM portable evaporative cooler
- Covers up to 500 square feet
- More affordable than traditional AC systems and more eco-friendly
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent." Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and may have varying degrees of external cosmetic imperfections, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is" but are covered by a 90-day warranty . In addition, our standard return policy also applies.
Find Out More About Our Scratch & Dent Appliances Here
The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02-BL Evaporative Cooler
The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02-BL Cyclone 2000 Evaporative Cooler offers 2,000 CFMs of cooling power to cool areas up to 500 square feet. The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02 evaporative cooler offers powerful cooling technology in a small package.
Cools Up to 500 square feet
The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02-BL evaporative cooler is ideal for medium-sized spaces or outdoor living. This evaporative cooler is able to cool up to a 500 square foot area. Rely on this unit for high performance and reliability.
10-Gallon Water Reservoir or Continuous Water Supply Options
The Port -A-Cool PACCYC02-BL Evaporative Cooler has a 10-gallon water tank to provide cooling comfort to your tailgate party, garden, or outdoor living area. The water adjustment valve ensures that the cooling pads are always properly saturated to give the best cooling results. If you would like continuous cooling, then connect the unit to a standard garden hose and enjoy endless cool relief.
Special Features Include
- Adjustable louvers
- Water adjustment valve
- Cord Wrap for tidy storage
- KUUL pad technology
2,000 CFMs of cooling power
The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02-BL powerfully delivers air with 2,000 CFMs of cooling power. Able to cover up to 500 square feet, this evaporative cooler can cause a 15-20 degree drop in temperature. The adjustable louvers allow you to direct the cooled air exactly where you need it.
Eco-Friendly Evaporative Cooling Technology
The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02-BL evaporative cooler is an affordable alternative to traditional air conditioning systems. Its simple technology makes it relatively maintenance-free. This evaporative cooler also uses the all-natural cooling power of water, so it doesn't have the harsh chemicals of an AC. Save money and be eco-friendly with the Port-A-Cool PACCYC02 evaporative cooler!
High Performance, Rust-Free and Durable
The Port-A-Cool PACCYC02-BL evaporative cooler has been treated to resist rust and corrosion. Constructed from molded polyethylene, this evaporative cooler is rust-proof and leak-proof. Port-A-Cool is a brand that can be trusted and this evaporative cooler will deliver cooling comfort whenever and wherever you need it.
- Model: PACCYC02-BL
- UPC: 614288122073
- Product Type: Cyclone 2000 Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 25.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 31.00"
- Product Weight: 61.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Provides cooling without a compressor, chemicals, or refrigerants
- Warranty: 90 Day Limited Warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 2.5 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 2000 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/3 HP
- Cooling Pad Type: Highest-quality virgin kraft paper
- Water Tank Size: 10 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- 10-gallon water reservoir provides hours of cooling comfort
- 2,000 CFM portable evaporative cooler
- An eco-friendly alternative to traditional air conditioner systems and more affordable
- Connect to a standard garden hose for continuous water supply
- Constructed from molded polyethylene, so it's rust-proof and leak-proof!
- Cools up to 500 square feet
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?