Port A Cool PAC2K36HZ Portable Evaporative Swamp Cooler
(click to enlarge)
- Boasts Effective Cooling at Only a Fraction of the Cost Compared with Traditional Air Conditioning
- Read More...
The PAC2K36HZ is designed for use when air conditioning is cost prohibitive, impractical, or unavailable. Effectively cools certain types of equipment such as generators and compressors. Fans feature one-piece polyethylene plastic housing and high-tech polymer venturi with quieter-running, non-corrosive fan blades. High efficiency rigid evaporative media.
Ambient air is pulled through the patented Kuul® pads and cooled by the evaporative cooling effect then the cool air circulated by the 36", 9600 CFM fan.
The fully sealed electronic components of the PAC2K36HZ reduce the risk of combustion in areas with high amounts of flammable vapor in the air. This also keeps the components from being affected by other harmful vapors that would quickly corrode or damage other coolers.
Simple to Operate
All you need is a 115V power supply and water. Water can be supplied by garden-type water hose or the optional portable water tank.
The Port A Cool PAC2K36HZ is perfect for manufacturing plants, mechanics' garages, military bases, gymnasiums, horse stables, dog kennels, and a variety of other locations where reliable and efficient cooling is needed.
- Model: PAC2K36HZ
- Product Type: Commercial Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 32.00" x W: 62.00" x H: 67.00"
- Product Weight: 270.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange
- Application: Large evaporative cooler designed for use around explosive chemicals and hazardous areas
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts; 3-years on motor
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 13.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Coverage Area: 2500 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 9600 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/2 HP
- Fan Diameter: 36 inches
- Cooling Pad Type: High-efficiency virgin kraft paper
- Cooling Pad Life: 2 to 5 years
- Water Tank Size: 32 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 1
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- Cools 2500 sq. ft. with 9600 CFM of cooling power
- Efficient design costs just $0.27 an hour to opperate!
- Hazardous location air cooler
- Lowers ambient temperatures an average of 18 degrees
- Made in the USA, quality you can trust
- The most advanced portable evaporative cooling system available