Port A Cool PAC2K24AD 24 Inch Single Speed Pneumatic Drive Evaporative Cooler
- Cost effective cooling
- Perfect for commercial use
- Reduces ambient temperature by up to 20 degrees F
- Read More...
The Port A Cool PAC2K24AD commercial swamp cooler runs on tap water and compressed air, and can lower the ambient temperature between 15 and 25 degrees Fahrenheit! It requires no electricity to operate, making it the ideal portable swamp cooler for hazardous environments where sparks could pose a threat, or in any situation where high volume air flow and special ducting is required. With a 24" fan the PAC2K24AD can provide cooling to areas up to 1,500 square feet.
The Port A Cool PAC2K24AD evaporative cooler operates on an air input of 73 SCFM @ 40 PSI. With no moving parts that can create sparks, it's safe for hazardous situations.
Cools 1500 Sq. Ft.
With a 24" diameter fan, the Port A Cool PAC2K24AD swamp cooler creates an air flow of 4,900 CFM, which is powerful enough to cool an area of 1500 square feet!
Heavy Duty Construction
The Port A Cool PAC2K24AD commercial swamp cooler is made of durable polyethylene plastic. It's one-piece housing is rust-free, leak-proof and nearly maintenance free. It includes an aluminum support frame with locking casters and an air horn for directed air flow.
No compressor, no chemical refrigerants, and no electricity - the Port A Cool PAC2K24AD portable swamp cooler cools the air using nothing but tap water and compressed air!
Maximum Cooling Capacity
The Port A Cool PAC2K24AD evaporative swamp cooler uses the power of natural evaporation to cool the air as much as 30 degrees Fahrenheit!
- Model: PAC2K24AD
- UPC: 614288240029
- Product Type: Commercial Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 82.00" x W: 50.00" x H: 70.00"
- Product Weight: 128.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange
- Application: Portable evaporative cooling system for applications where high volume air flow or ducting is needed
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts; 3-years on motor
- Certifications: UL
- Coverage Area: 1500 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 4900 CFM
- Fan Diameter: 24 inches
- Cooling Pad Type: High-efficiency virgin kraft paper
- Cooling Pad Life: 2 to 5 years
- Water Tank Size: 14 gallons
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- 24" fan cools up to 1,500 Sq Ft!
- Built-in hose connector makes set up easy
- Offers effective, high-quality cooling at an extremely low operational cost
- Operates on just tap water and compressed air - no electricity required!
- Sturdy one-piece housing is nearly maintenance free