Port A Cool PAC2K16AD Pneumatic Evaporative Cooler
- Cost effective cooling
- Durable and powerful cooling
- Great for commercial areas like warehouses, athletic fields, stables, and more!
- Read More...
The Port A Cool PAC2K16AD evaporative cooler requires no electricity to operate, which makes it ideal for hazardous environments where sparks could pose a threat, or for any situation where high volume air flow and special ducting is required. Using only tap water and compressed air, this portable evaporative cooler can lower the ambient temperature between 15 and 25 degrees Fahrenheit and includes an aluminum support frame with locking casters for your convenience.
Powerful Cooling Capacity
The Port A Cool PAC2K16AD evaporative cooler has a 16" diameter fan and creates an air flow of 2,200 CFM powerful enough to cool up to 600 sq. ft.
Made of heavy-duty polyethylene plastic, the Port A Cool PAC2K16AD commercial evaporative cooler features a one-piece housing that is rust-free and leak-proof. An aluminum support frame with locking casters and an air horn for directed air flow are included.
The Port A Cool PAC2K16AD portable evaporative cooler saves you money on operational expenses. It uses no compressor or chemical refrigerants to cool the air, just tap water and compressed air!
The Port A Cool PAC2K16AD evaporative cooler runs off an air input of 73 SCFM @ 40 PSI. There are no moving parts that can create sparks, so it's safe for hazardous situations without sacrificing cooling capacity.
- Model: PAC2K16AD
- UPC: 614288160020
- Product Type: Commercial Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 65.00" x W: 39.00" x H: 58.00"
- Product Weight: 93.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange/Silver
- Application: Portable cooling system for applications where high volume air flow or ducting is needed
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Coverage Area: 600 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 2200 CFM
- Fan Diameter: 16 inches
- Cooling Pad Type: Highest quality virgin kraft paper
- Cooling Pad Life: 5 years
- Water Tank Size: 3 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 1
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: No
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Built in hose for continuous operation without refilling
- Cools over 600 Sq Feet!
- Offers effective, high-quality cooling at an extremely low operational cost
- Operates on tap water and compressed air