DeLonghi PAC-WE130 Pinguino 13,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with LCD Display
- Features a 450 Sq. Ft. Coverage Area and a Convenient 24 Hour Programmable Timer
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Water to Air Operation
The DeLonghi PAC-WE130 portable air conditioner operates on water when maximum power is needed and on air when only normal cooling is required.
The PAC-WE130 portable air conditioner features a bright, wide blue LCD display for a touch of elegance and ease of use.
When operating on air, it features 11,000 BTUs, but also has a boost function that raises the cooling capacity to 12,000 BTUs.
Removes Impurities from the Air
The PAC-WE130 has a biosilver tech system that includes an electrostatic (filtrete by 3M) plus silver ion filter and an ionizer.
- Model: PAC-WE130
- UPC: 044387250405
- Product Type: Pinguino 13,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 22.00" x H: 35.00"
- Product Weight: 112.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for living rooms, bedrooms, and other large areas up to 450 square feet
- Type: Portable Air Conditioner
- Coverage Area: 450 square feet
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Heater: No
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Cooling Capacity: 13000 BTUs
- Heat Pump: No
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24-hour
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Recommended Room Size: 450
- Air Conditioner Type: Cool Only
- Hose Type: Single
- Auto-Evaporative System: Yes
- Fan Only Option: Yes
- Adjustable Air Louvers: No
- Automatic Air Louvers: No
- Automatic Restart: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Display Type: LCD
- Remote Control: Yes
- Designed for Commercial Use: No
- Can cool large areas such as living rooms and bedrooms up to 450 square feet
- Features a 24 hour digital timer with a setting for turning the unit on and a setting for turning the unit off
- Features a boost function that raises the cooling capacity for a comfortable condition in a short amount of time
- Includes an LCD remote control for easy setting adjustments from across the room
- This portable air conditioner operates on water for maximum power
- When no water is left to operate on, it switches to operating on air