DeLonghi PAC-C120 Pinguino 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Drip-Less Operation
- Q & A
Super Quiet: The PAC C120 Pinguino by DeLonghi features
high-efficiency components and an advanced motor to ensure whisper-quiet
No Buckets to Empty: This portable air conditioner boasts dripless operation - there are never any buckets to empty!
Multi-Functional: The PAC-C120 Pinguino also works as a fan and a powerful dehumidifier.
Fully Portable: Built-in casters and a carrying handle let you easily move this portable air conditioner from room to room.
Sets Up in Minutes: The DeLonghi PAC-C120 Pinguino comes with a window bracket and exhaust hose. It also requires no tools for installation and sets up in just five minutes!
- Model: PAC-C120
- UPC: 044387321204
- Product Type: 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 17.75" x H: 30.30"
- Product Weight: 77.16 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: For cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 425 square feet
- Type: Portable Air Conditioner
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Coverage Area: 425 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Heater: No
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Cooling Capacity: 12000 BTUs
- Cooling Operating Temperature: 64-95°F
- Heat Pump: No
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24-hour
- Refrigerant Type: R-22
- Recommended Room Size: 300-425
- Air Conditioner Type: Cool Only
- Hose Type: Single
- Auto-Evaporative System: Yes
- Fan Only Option: Yes
- Adjustable Air Louvers: Yes
- Automatic Air Louvers: Yes
- Automatic Restart: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Display Type: LCD
- Remote Control: Yes
- Designed for Commercial Use: No
- Electric controls with LCD display for easy operation
- Energy-efficient adjustable thermostat saves you money on your cooling bills
- Features elegant, sleek design that complements any decor
- High-efficiency compressor and components result in quiet operation
- Includes window bracket and exhaust hose
- Installs in just 5 minutes - no tools required!
- No-drip technology means no more buckets to empty