DeLonghi PAC-A130HPE Pinguino 13,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
- Great for Use All Year Round -- Cools in the Summer, Heats in the Winter
- Read More...
The DeLonghi PAC-A130HPE portable air conditioner features a high efficiency compressor and components to ensure quiet operation.
Full Feature Remote Control
The PAC-A130HPE portable air conditioner includes a remote control with an LCD display that allows easy setting changes from across the room.
R410A eco friendly refrigerant gas is used, which saves money because it operates efficiently and does not harm the environment.
The PAC-A130HPE comes with a window bracket and exhaust hose. Installation only takes 5 minutes and requires no tools.
- Model: PAC-A130HPE
- Product Type: Pinguino 13,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 17.00" x H: 30.50"
- Product Weight: 71.30 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for office spaces, bedrooms, and other large areas up to 400 square feet
- Type: Portable Air Conditioner
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor; 5 years on sealed system parts
- Coverage Area: 400 square feet
- Heater: Yes
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Heating Capacity: 13000 BTUs
- Cooling Capacity: 13000 BTUs
- Heat Pump: Yes
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24-hour
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Recommended Room Size: 400
- Air Conditioner Type: Cool/Heat
- Hose Type: Single
- Auto-Evaporative System: Yes
- Fan Only Option: Yes
- Adjustable Air Louvers: No
- Automatic Air Louvers: No
- Automatic Restart: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Display Type: LCD
- Remote Control: Yes
- Designed for Commercial Use: No
- Can cool large areas up to 400 square feet
- Designed for year round use - heats in winter, cools in summer
- Features 13,000 BTUs cooling power and 3,810 watts heating power
- Has side-carry handles that make it easy to move from room-to-room
- Includes durable indoor and outdoor caster wheels
- The high efficiency compressor and components make operation quiet