- Q & A
The DeLonghi PAC-A120E is an easy and energy-efficient way to keep your home feeling nice and comfortable during the warmer, more humid months. This 12,000 BTU Pinguino portable air conditioner also comes with a window bracket and an exhaust hose for quick and simple installation!
With a convenient set of casters and side-carrying handles, the PAC-A120E from DeLonghi can be easily moved from room to room with no hassle.
This portable air conditioner comes with a remote control that allows you to change the settings from across the room!
In addition to being a 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner, the PAC-A120E is also a dehumidifier and a fan!
Additional Power Settings
The DeLonghi PAC-A120E portable air conditioner also features a sleep mode that gradually reduces the unit's power for nighttime use.
- Model: PAC-A120E
- UPC: 044387221207
- Product Type: Pinguino 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 18.00" x H: 30.00"
- Product Weight: 70.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White with Silver Ac
- Application: For cooling areas up to 425 square feet
- Warranty: 1-year full manufacturer's warranty; 4 years on sealed system
- Type: Portable Air Conditioner
- Coverage Area: 425 square feet
- Heater: No
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 990 watts
- Amps: 8.2 amps
- Cooling Capacity: 12000 BTUs
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Cooling Operating Temperature: 64-95°F
- Dehumidifying Capacity: 50 pints
- EER: 12.12
- Heat Pump: No
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24-hour
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Recommended Room Size: 300-425
- Air Conditioner Type: Cool Only
- Hose Type: Single
- Auto-Evaporative System: Yes
- Fan Only Option: Yes
- Adjustable Air Louvers: No
- Automatic Air Louvers: No
- Automatic Restart: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Display Type: LCD
- Remote Control: Yes
- Exhaust Hose Length: 60 Feet
- Designed for Commercial Use: No
- Adjustable thermostat lets you choose how cool you want the unit to operate
- Control panel is easy to use and features electronic controls with an LCD display
- Installation is quick and simple
- Multiple power settings give you more options when it comes to cooling and dehumidifying
- Timer can be set for any time up to 24 hours ahead of time
- Uses eco-friendly R410a refrigerant gas