La Pavoni PA-35 Pisa Manual Espresso Machine
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Grinds or Pods
The La Pavoni PA-35 allows you to make espresso from coffee grinds or pre-packaged coffee pods!
The PA-35 Pisa features a Super Froth attachment that makes it the perfect unit to make all types of hot beverages, including hot chocolate and lattes.
The manual espresso machine includes a helpful measuring spoon for you to measure the perfect amount of grinds.
The La Pavoni PA-35 Pisa manual espresso machine relies on a powerful yet quiet ULKA pump, so you can make coffee early in the morning without disturbing anyone!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: PA-35
- Product Type: Pisa Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.00" x W: 11.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 15.40 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Perfect for home espresso making
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 950 watts, 950 watts
- Certifications: ETL , ETL
- Commercial Use: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 1.3 liters
- Boiler Construction: Stainless Steel
- Direct Water Connection: No
- Thermostat: Yes
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Heat Exchanger System: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Portafilter Type: Pressurized
- Compatible with Pods: Yes
- Pressurized Filter Basket: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Features easy-to-use control manual switches
- Functions as an automatic cappuccino maker to save you effort
- Includes measuring spoon
- Pump operates quietly, so you can make a cup of coffee whenever you need it
- Thermoprotection and thermostat make sure the unit won't overheat
- Sleek design makes the unit perfect for places with limited space