PurTest P-SSKit Standard School Water Test Kit
- Esay to use
- Includes a lesson plan and manual
- Standard testing kit
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Bring to school a cool science project your students will enjoy! The PurTest P-SSKit standard school water test kit is a great way to learn about water and contaminants.
This fantastic educational resource contains enough material for 30 students to participate in 4 experiments and projects. It's a science project your students will be eager to share with family and friends!
Standard Testing Kit
This kit includes 30 test strips for iron, alkalinity, pH, hardness, chlorine, copper, nitrates, and nitrites. There are 30 vials and 3 ml pipettes to keep things clean and organized.
Lesson Plan & More
A thorough teacher's manual helps you guide your class through this hands-on project and help you get your students excited about the science of water! Topics of study include the hydrologic cycle, building a well, acid rain, and the dilution solution.
Resources include 4 complete experiments that test for 8 individual contaminants. Each dynamic project and experiment will engage and stimulate your students, teaching them everything they need to know about the importance of clean water.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: P-SSKit
- Product Type: Water Test Kit
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 5.00" x H: 7.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: A water learning program with enough materials for 30 students
- Tests: 30 test strips for iron; 30 test strips for alkalinity/pH/hardness; 30 test strips for chlorine/nitrate/nitrite; 30 reagent tablets for the iron test; 30 test vials; 30 pipettes
- Number of Tests per Package: 30
- Comprehensive materials for up to 30 students
- Engages and educate students
- Includes 4 dynamic experiments
- Includes vials, pipettes, test strips, and tablets
- Tests for 8 distinctive impurities
- Water facts book is an excellent educational resource