PurTest P-PSKit School Project Water Test Kit
- 5 individually wrapped tests
- Includes a water knowledge booklet
- Recommended for 1-5 students 8 yrs and older
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Help your students win the science fair this year and learn a little about water with this PurTest school project test kit. It's easy and fun!
Great Science Project
Parents, if you're looking for a easy and effective science project, this is it! This school project kit includes enough supplies for 1-5 students and is great for anyone 8 years and older.
Tests 8 Categories
Test water for chlorine, copper, nitrates, nitrites, alkalinity, hardness, pH, and iron. There are 5 individual foil strips and a variety of labeled test strips for each category.
Includes a Water Knowledge Book
Use this opportunity to teach your child about water and contaminants! This kit comes with a water knowledge book that helps them understand how water testing works and impurities.
This kit is all inclusive! All you need are testing cups and some water. Instructions are included. It is so easy to use; you're child will enjoy the project and benefit from the process.
- Model: P-PSKit
- Product Type: Water Test Kit
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 5.00" x H: 7.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: A water learning program recommended for 1-5 students, 8 years and older. Adult supervision required.
- Tests: Chlorine, copper, nitrate/nitrite, alkalinity, pH, hardness, iron
- Number of Tests per Package: 5
- Eight different experiments engage and educate students
- Great science project on water safety and contamination
- Includes material for 1-5 students
- Instruction manual and water knowledge booklet for easy use
- Learn about the science of water in a fun and exciting way!
- Minimal space and supplies required - just water