PurTest P-CSKit Comprehensive School Project Water Test Kit
- Easy to use kit
- Enough materials for 30 students
- Includes a teacher lesson plan and manual
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Teach students all about water and bacteria with comprehensive PurTest P-CSKit water test kit! It's a great science project students will have fun with!
Great Science Project
This outstanding educational resource contains enough material for 30 students to participate in 11 experiments and projects. Create a science project your students will always remember and eager to share!
This kit includes 1 test for bacteria, lead, and pesticides. It also includes 30 test strips for iron, alkalinity, pH, hardness, chlorine, copper, nitrates, and nitrites. There are 30 vials and 3 ml pipettes to keep things clean and organized.
Teacher's Resource Guide
An easy-to-use teacher's manual guides you through each activity. Topics include the hydrologic cycle, building a well, acid rain, water monitoring, contamination, and more!
Resources include the same bacterial test used by the CDC. Each dynamic project and experiment will engage and stimulate your students, teaching them everything they need to know about the importance of clean water.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: P-CSKit
- Application: A water learning program that contains enough materials for 30 students
- Tests: 1 test for bacteria; 1 test for lead; 1 test for pesticides; 30 test strips for iron; 30 test strips for alkalinity/pH/hardness; 30 test strips for chlorine/copper/nitrate/nitrite; 30 reagent tablets for the iron test; 30 test vials; 30 pipettes
- Number of Tests per Package: 30
- Comprehensive water experimentation kit
- Easy-to-follow teacher's manual guide
- Great science project for students
- Includes enough materials for 30 students
- Teaches the importance of water and the contaminants that can be found there
- Total of 11 experiments and projects