Ebac Orion 105 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier with 2-Stage Cooling
- Features Epoxy-Coated Steel Chassis and Housing and a High Efficiency Rotary Compressor
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
"Air to Air" Heat Exchange
The Ebac Orion 105 pint commercial dehumidifier features an "air to air" heat exchange which provides a secondary level of pre-cooling.
High Capacity Backward Curved Fan
The Orion commercial dehumidifier features a high capacity backward curved fan that maximizes air delivery over long distances.
High Efficient Rotary Compressor
This dehumidifier has a high efficiency rotary compressor that ensures maximum extraction with the lowest running costs.
2 Stage Cooling Process
The Orion features a 2 stage cooling process and temperature sensitive defrost control that ensures optimum performance throughout the full operating temperature range.
- Model: Orion
- Product Type: 105 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 44.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 22.00"
- Product Weight: 165.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red/White
- Application: Dehumidifies commercial areas up to 3528 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 900 watts
- Amps: 8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 57 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 105 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Refrigerant Type: R407C
- Operating Temperature: 33°-95°F
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- Features an "air to air" heat exchange which provides a secondary level of pre-cooling
- Has a high efficiency rotary compressor that ensures maximum extraction with the lowest running costs
- Includes a high capacity backward curved fan that maximizes air delivery over long distances
- Provides fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying
- Rugged, mobile, operates under extreme conditions and pulls large amounts of moisture from the air
- Specifically designed to remove water and assist with drying areas after water damage