Brasilia Opus-Sub-3RS Opus Sublima Special 3 Group Raised Espresso Machine
- Comes Complete with a Standard Steam Wand and an Automatic Steam Wand
- Read More...
Standard Steam Wand and Hyperwand
The Brasilia Opus-Sub-3RS Opus Sublima special 3 group raised automatic espresso machine includes a standard swiveling steam arm with twin position lever control and handgrip to protect fingers. It also includes a hyperwand or automatic steam wand that perfect steams or froths milk at the touch of a button.
Double Display User Interface
The Opus-Sub-3RS Opus Sublima special 3 group raised automatic espresso machine allows you to control all brewing parameters with a double display user interface.
This automatic espresso machine provides temperature control over the main boiler, group heads and group head balancing boiler. All temperatures are adjustable via PID settings providing +/- 0.5 degrees C temperature variance.
The Opus-Sub-3RS Opus Sublima features superb extraction facilitated by 14 bar brewing pressure and Sublima brewing technology.
- Model: Opus-Sub-3RS
- Product Type: Opus Sublima Special 3 Grp Raised Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.80" x W: 39.80" x H: 22.50"
- Product Weight: 200.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for extracting espresso for professional applications
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 18 liters
- Direct Water Connection: Yes
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Heat Exchanger System: Yes
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: Yes
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 3
- Adds a future contemporary element to whatever space in which it is used with a unique Italian design by Archittetura Laboratorio
- Each group has a multi-boiler system with adjustable timed pre-infusion and a water pressure controller
- Individual heads can be switched off to save power for energy efficiency
- Provides comfort while making perfect espresso with ergonomically curved group handles
- The brew groups can be arranged for combined use with pods and ground coffee
- To accommodate standard cup heights, includes retractable cup rests