Brasilia Opus-Sub-3R Opus Sublima 3 Group Raised Espresso Machine
- Q & A
Monitor and Control Brewing Parameters Easily
The Brasilia Opus-Sub-3R Opus Sublima 3 group raised espresso machine allows you to monitor and control all brewing parameters using the double display user interface.
The Opus-Sub-3R Opus Sublima 3 group raised espresso machine enables the adjustment of the main boiler, group heads and group head balancing boiler through PID settings. These settings provide a +/- degrees C temperature variance.
14 Bar Brewing Pressure
For superb extraction, this automatic espresso machine features 14 bar brewing temperature and Sublima brewing technology.
Provides Water for Tea and Americano
The Opus-Sub-3R Opus Sublima includes a hot water outlet that features adjustable cold water injection ideal for Americano and another that provides boiling water for tea.
- Model: Opus-Sub-3R
- Product Type: Opus Sublima 3 Group Raised Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.80" x W: 39.80" x H: 22.50"
- Product Weight: 200.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Extracts espresso for professional applications
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 18 liters
- Direct Water Connection: Yes
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Heat Exchanger System: No
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: No
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 3
- A multi-boiler system with adjustable timed pre-infusion and a water pressure controller are included on each group
- Adds a future contemporary element to whatever space in which it is used with a unique Italian design by Archittetura Laboratorio
- Ground coffee and pods can be used on all brew groups
- Provides comfort while making perfect espresso with ergonomically curved group handles
- To accommodate standard cup heights, includes retractable cup rests
- For energy efficiency, the individual group heads can be switched off when not needed