Brasilia Opus-Sub-3 Opus Sublima 3 Group Automatic Espresso Machine with Large Capacity Boiler
- Offers Volumetric and Continuous Dispensing for Flexibility and 3 Levels of Temperature Control for for Balanced Heating
- Read More...
3 Levels of Temperature Control
The Brasilia Opus-Sub-3 Opus Sublima 3 group automatic espresso machine features 3 levels of control on its Tempdrive balancing system: main boiler, group head and group head balancing boiler. This allows it to retain full steam pressure and allows temperature stability.
Independent Group Head Balancing Boiler and PID System
Coffee is extremely sensitive to the changes in water temperature. The Opus-Sub-3 Opus Sublima 3 group automatic espresso machine ensures a stable temperature with independent group head balancing boilers and PID system.
Froths Milk Quickly
This 3 group automatic espresso machine produces the best microfoamed milk possible because it froths milk 30% quicker than other machines.
Twin Solenoid Valves in Each Group
This automatic espresso machine allows you to control the pre-infusion time to your requirements with twin solenoid valves in each group.
Save Energy at Quieter Times
The Opus-Sub-3 Opus Sublima provides a way to save energy at quieter times: the group heads can be switched off independently.
- Model: Opus-Sub-3
- Product Type: Opus Sublima 3 Group Automatic Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.80" x W: 39.80" x H: 20.70"
- Product Weight: 200.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Extracts delicious tasting espresso in professional and home settings
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 18 liters
- Boiler Construction: Stainless Steel
- Direct Water Connection: Yes
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Heat Exchanger System: No
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: No
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 3
- 2 standard swiveling steam arms that feature handgrips and tap operation are included
- For continuous dispensing and high volume steam supply it has a large capacity stainless steel boiler
- Has 1 hot water spout that adjusts for cooler temperatures and 1 that draws water directly from the main boiler
- Pods and ground coffee can be used in any of the brew groups
- To accommodate standard cup heights, it features retractable cup rests
- To monitor and control all brewing parameters, this espresso machine features a simple user interface