Brasilia Opus-Sub-2R Opus Sublima 2 Group Raised Espresso Machine
- Features a Solid, Die-Cast Aluminum Body and an Exclusive Design Clock
- Read More...
Double Display User Interface
The Brasilia Opus-Sub-2R Opus Sublima 2 group raised espresso machine features a double display user interface that monitors and controls all brewing parameters.
The Opus-Sub-2R Opus Sublima 2 group raised espresso machine provides temperature control over the main boiler, group heads and group head balancing boiler. All temperatures are adjustable via PID settings providing +/- 0.5 degrees C temperature variance.
This automatic espresso machine features 14 bar brewing pressure and Sublima brewing technology for superb extraction.
2 Hot Water Outlets
The Opus-Sub-2R Opus Sublima comes with a hot water outlet that provides boiling water for tea and another that features adjustable cold water injection ideal for Americano.
- Model: Opus-Sub-2R
- Product Type: Opus Sublima 2 Group Raised Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.80" x W: 31.50" x H: 22.50"
- Product Weight: 170.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Especially designed to provide delicious tasting espresso in professional and home settings
- Voltage: volts, 240 volts
- Watts: watts, 4700 watts
- Amps: 20.5 amps
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Commercial Use: Yes
- LCD Screen: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: Yes
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Control Type: Push button
- Removeable Drip Tray: No
- Drink Types: Espresso
- Water Filter: No
- One Touch Technology: No
- Programmable Brew Settings: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Number of Group Heads: 2
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Compatible with Pods: No
- An Italian design by Archittetura Laboratorio adds a future contemporary element to whatever space in which it is used
- Each group has a multi-boiler system with adjustable timed pre-infusion and a water pressure controller
- Ergonomically curved group handles provide comfort while making perfect espresso
- Includes retractable cup rests to accommodate standard cup heights
- The brew groups can be arranged for combined use with pods and ground coffee
- Individual heads can be switched off to save power for energy efficiency