Brasilia Opus-Sub-2 Opus Sublima 2 Group Automatic Espresso Machine
- Q & A
Tempdrive Balancing System
The Brasilia Opus-Sub-2 Opus Sublima 2 group automatic espresso machine features a Tempdrive balancing system that has 3 levels of temperature control -- main boiler, group head and group head balancing boiler. This allows stability of +/- 0.5 degrees C at the same time retaining full steam pressure.
Temperature Control and Stability
The Opus-Sub-2 Opus Sublima 2 group automatic espresso machine includes independent group head balancing boilers and PID system that ensure a stable temperature because coffee is extremely sensitive to the changes in water temperature.
Fast and Creamy Cappuccinos
This 2 group automatic espresso machine froths milk 30% quicker than other machines, producing the best microfoamed milk possible.
Choose Your Pre-Infusion Time
This automatic espresso machine features twin solenoid valves per group that allow you to control the pre infusion time to your requirements.
The Opus-Sub-2 Opus Sublima has group heads that can be switched off independently allowing you to save energy at quieter times.
- Model: Opus-Sub-2
- Product Type: Opus Sublima 2 Group Automatic Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.80" x W: 31.50" x H: 20.70"
- Product Weight: 170.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Perfect for extracting delicious espresso for professional applications
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 11.4 liters
- Direct Water Connection: Yes
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Heat Exchanger System: No
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: No
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 2
- Features a simple user interface to monitor and control all brewing parameters
- Features retractable cup rests to accommodate standard cup heights
- Has a large capacity stainless steel boiler for continuous dispensing and high volume steam supply
- Includes 2 hot water spouts; 1 draws water directly from the main boiler and 1 that can be adjusted for cooler temperatures
- The brew groups can be arranged for combined use with pods (for special blends, decaf and infusions) and ground coffee
- Comes with 2 standard swiveling steam arms with handgrips and tap operation