Brasilia Opus-Class-3 Opus Classica 3 Group Automatic Espresso Machine
- Features a Stunning Solid Die-Cast Aluminum Cabinet Designed by Italy's Archittetura Laboratorio
- Read More...
Caters to All Cup Volumes
The Brasilia Opus-Class-3 Opus Classica 3 group automatic espresso machine has a fully automatic delivery system that caters to all cup volumes. It also features a continuous delivery system and programmable dispensing keys.
Continuous Dispensing, Strong Steam Supply
The Opus-Class-3 Opus Classica 3 group automatic espresso machine offers continuous dispensing and a strong steam supply through a large capacity boiler.
Includes Steam Wands and a Hot Water Wand
This automatic espresso machine includes 3 stainless steel steam wands and 1 wand for hot water with protective 'Caoutchouc' handgrips' that eliminate burns.
Easy Access Hot Water
The Opus-Class-3 Opus Classica comes with a moveable hot water tap that makes filling teapots or americanos easy.
- Model: Opus-Class-3
- Product Type: Opus Classica 3 Group Automatic Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.80" x W: 39.80" x H: 20.70"
- Product Weight: 180.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Extracts wonderful espresso for you and your customers to enjoy
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 18 liters
- Direct Water Connection: Yes
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Heat Exchanger System: No
- Removable Drip Tray: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Compatible with Pods: Yes
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 3
- Combines an innovative design, an exceptional build and delicious espresso
- Decaffeinated, origin coffees, special blends and ground coffees can all be made with the Opus Classica
- Features a stylish analog clock as a part of its chic and contemporary design
- Features brew groups that can be arranged for use with coffee pods
- Includes a stunning solid die-cast aluminum cabinet built for durability
- It is easy to fill teapots or americanos with a moveable hot water tap