Guardian OKFP Bucket Survival Kit 5 Person
- 72 hours of supplies with a 5 year shelf life
- Includes tools to survive a disaster situation
- Provides supplies for up to 5 people
- Read More...
The Guardian OKFP bucket 5 person survival kit comes complete with the necessities to keep you and up to 5 people safe, clean, and healthy in a disaster.
Food, Water & First Aid
This Guardian OKFP bucket 5 person survival kit includes water purification tablets, high calorie food bars and water pouches. The 65 piece first aid kit protects against serious health concerns in a disaster and helps treat minor injuries.
Hygiene & Sanitation
Toilet bags with chemicals, 5 hygiene kits, toothbrush, toothpaste, wet naps & more, this Guardian bucket emergency survival kit has what you need to protect against infection, disease, and depression.
Plenty of Supplies
This Guardian OKFP bucket survival kit supplies you and family or friends with all the necessities to endure disaster or emergency situation. Supplies for lighting, communication, shelter, warmth, tools, hygiene, sanitation, first aid, food and water are included.
This 5 gal. bucket and toilet seat lid houses all your supplies until needed. This Guardian bucket 5 person survival kit offers enough supplies to last up to 72 hours and includes a 5 year shelf life on all food and water items.
- Model: OKFP
- UPC: 616983314609
- Product Type: Bucket Survival Kit 5 Person
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 15.00"
- Product Weight: 26.00 lbs.
- Application: Provides necessities to aid in emergencies and disaster situations
- Type: Survival Kits
- Emergency Type: Home
- Number of People: 5
- Length of Use: 72 hours
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Kit Includes: Food and water, light and communications, shelter and warmth, tools, hygiene and sanitation, and a first aid kit
- 65 piece first aid kits helps treat minor injuries
- Includes a 16 function knife, tarp, flat pry bar, work gloves and more
- Provides food and water supplies with a 5 year shelf life
- Provides hygienic and sanitation necessities to stay clean and healthy
- Survival blannkets, 2 person tube tent and emergency ponchos with hoods to keep you warm
- Waterproof matches, emergency candles, lighitng, and glow sticks