Fostoria OCH-57-240V-SS 240V 3,000 Watt Electric Infrared Heater
- Distributes Heat Evenly and Saves Money because it Heats You Instead of the Whole Room
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
3 Ways to Mount
The Fostoria OCH-57-240V-SS 240V 3,000 watt electric infrared heater can be mounted in 3 different ways: chain, wall and ceiling.
The OCH-57-240V-SS 240V 3,000 watt electric infrared heater comes complete with .040 gold anodized aluminum end caps and reflectors for maximum reflectiveness.
Indoor and Outdoor Use
This electric infrared heater is especially made for indoor and outdoor heating applications.
Fast Heat-Up and Cool-Down Performance
The Fostoria OCH-57-240V-SS features a quartz heating element that heats up and cools down quickly.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: OCH-57-240V-SS
- UPC: 686334480567
- Product Type: 240V 3,000 Watt Electric Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 55.40" x W: 5.40" x H: 6.50"
- Product Weight: 12.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: For heating indoor and outdoor areas
- Type: Space Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 300 square feet
- Watts: 3000 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 10239 BTUs
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Tip Over Switch: No
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Comes with the supplies needed for chain mounting and surface mounting
- Disperses heat that is similar to the heat dispersed by the sun's rays
- Doesn't push air around which eliminates the stuffy feeling other heaters create
- Instead of heating the air, which can be wasteful, heats people and objects
- Operates silently without disturbing any environment it is heating
- Produces quick heat that is easily directed in a very precise beam