Fostoria OCH-46-120V-SS 120V 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Heater
- Features a Frost Quartz Tube Heating Element and Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel 24-Gauge Housing
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Fostoria OCH-46-120V-SS 240V 1500 watt electric infrared heater features .040 gold anodized aluminum reflectors and end caps for superior reflectiveness.
Fast Heat-Up and Cool-Down Performance
The OCH-46-120V-SS 240V 1500 watt electric infrared heater features a frosted quartz envelope with a nickel-chrome coiled filament, porcelain end caps, and threaded-screw terminations for fast heat-up and cool-down performance.
3 Ways to Mount
This electric infrared heater can be chain mounted, wall mounted or ceiling mounted. It comes complete with two 2 foot long mounting chains, 4 s-hooks and mounting brackets.
Indoor and Outdoor Use
The Fostoria OCH-46-120V-SS is listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor) and indoor spot heating applications.
- Model: OCH-46-120V-SS
- Product Type: 240V 1,500 Watt Electric Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 44.40" x W: 5.40" x H: 6.50"
- Product Weight: 10.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Provides comfort by heating solid objects and not the air
- Type: Space
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Capacity: 5120 BTUs
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Tip Over Switch: No
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Cleared for use in suspended, totally exposed (outdoor) and indoor spot heating applications
- Comes complete with gold anodized aluminum reflector and end caps
- Features a corrosion resistant stainless steel 24-gauge housing
- Heats in a 60 degree symmetric heat pattern
- Includes a frosted quartz tube heating element
- Includes an electrical enclosure assembled to the end of the heater housing and 6 inch long lead wires for direct field connection