Berko OBD2008 2000W 208V Commercial Baseboard Heater
- Commercial grade construction
- Excellent heat transfer
- Pre-wired junction boxes
- Read More...
Heat commercial work areas effectively! This Berko OBD2008 2000W 208V commercial baseboard heater offers enough heating power to transform a workspace.
Heavy Duty Louvers
This Berko 2000W 208V commercial baseboard heater features heavy duty welded steel louvered grilles for safe use. This features discourages the insertion of foreign objects and directs heat outward into the room.
The junction boxes are made of high-strength Lexan to resist scratches and wear marks, making this Berko 2000W 208V commercial baseboard heater a wear resistant choice! It's durable and long-lasting, fully capable of tolerating rugged conditions.
Sturdy Front Cover
The heat element on this Berko OBD2008 commercial baseboard heater is fully protected. The front cover is made of 16 gauge cold rolled steel to prevent damage in the workplace.
Pre-Wired & Fit with Tubular Heater
This Berko OBD2008 2000W 208V commercial baseboard heater comes pre-wired on both ends for easy installation, It is also fit with a steel tubular heater that provides excellent heat transfer in a subtle and effective way.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: OBD2008
- UPC: 685360048123
- Product Type: 2000W 208V Commercial Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 94.00" x W: 6.25" x H: 8.38"
- Product Weight: 24.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating to commercial areas
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: 5 years heat element, 1 year workmanship
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Amps: 9.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: CUL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum fins
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- 2000 watts of heating power provides superior heat transfer
- Aluminum fins distribute heat effectively
- Easy installation with pre-wired junction boxes and knockouts on the back and bottom
- Fully protected heat element with heavy duty top cover
- Rugged construction withstands commercial environments
- Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately