Berko OBD2007 2000W 277V Commercial Baseboard Heater
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel cover
- Featuring pre-wired junction boxes and rear and bottom knockouts
- Superior heat transfer to the room
- Read More...
Keep your work area comfortable with the Berko OBD2007 2000W 277V commercial baseboard heater! It's ideal for industrial and office applications.
This Berko OBD2007 2000W 277V commercial baseboard heater is built to withstand rugged work environments. Made from heavy duty steel with a 16 gauge cold rolled steel cover the heat element is protected and metal louvers help keep foreign objects out.
The Berko OBD2007 2000W 277V commercial baseboard heater offers a steel encased heat element and aluminum fins to spread warmth around the room. Aluminum fins allow for superior heat transfer for the best possible results!
With pre-wired junction boxes and rear and bottom knockouts, this Berko OBD2007 2000W 277V commercial baseboard heater makes wiring and installation simple. Wire this heater to the right or left, then add a thermostat and you're all set!
The Berko OBD2007 2000W 277V commercial baseboard heater uses only 2000 watts of electrical power to effective warm up to 200 sq. ft. This heater has the power to transform any office or workshop.
- Model: OBD2007
- UPC: 685360048116
- Product Type: 2000W 277V Commercial Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 94.00" x W: 6.25" x H: 8.38"
- Product Weight: 24.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating to commercial areas
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 5 years heat element, 1 year workmanship
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 277 volts
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Amps: 7.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: CUL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- 2000 watts of heating to warm nearly 200 sq. ft. or more
- 94" in length to provide superior coverage
- Heavy duty cold rolled 16 gauge steel cover protects the heat element
- Lexan finish covering the junction boxes resists scratches
- Steel encased heat element and aluminum fins designed to spread warmth evenly
- Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately