Berko OBD2004 2000W 240V Commercial Baseboard Heater
- Aluminum fins spread warmth
- Durable and reliable heating
- Made from solid steel
- Read More...
Use Berko OBD2004 2000W 240V commercial baseboard heater to heat commercial and industrial work areas and enjoy a more comfortable workspace.
Commercial Quality Construction
This Berko 2000W 240V commercial baseboard heater is made from heavy duty steel. Featuring a 16 gauge cold rolled steel cover and high-strength Lexan finish covering the junction boxes, this unit resists scratches.
Even Heat Distribution
The Berko 2000W 240V commercial baseboard heater features a steel encased heat element and aluminum fins designed to spread warmth evenly and provide superior heat transfer to the room.
Featuring pre-wired junction boxes and rear and bottom knockouts, this Berko OBD2004 2000W 240V commercial baseboard heater makes wiring and installation easier. All wiring is easily accessed through right and left junction boxes.
The Berko OBD2004 2000W 240V commercial baseboard heater is a dual wattage option. With hook ups for 2000 and 1500 watts, you can benefit from the versatility.
- Model: OBD2004
- UPC: 685360048109
- Product Type: 2000W 240V Commercial Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 94.00" x W: 6.25" x H: 8.38"
- Product Weight: 24.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating for commercial areas
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: 5 years heat element, 1 year workmanship
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Watts: 2000 watts
- Amps: 8.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: CUL
- Heating Element: Steel Sheathed Heating Element
- Finish: White
- Construction: Steel , Aluminum
- Hardwired: Yes
- Plug Type: 240 Volt
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- 2000 watts of heating to warm nearly 200 sq. ft. or more
- 94" in length to provide superior coverage
- Aluminum fins are designed for optimal heat transfer
- Heavy duty steel cover protects the heat element
- Pre-wired junction boxes and knockouts for easy installation
- Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately