Stadler Form O-021 Oskar Evaporative Humidifier
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Minimal Energy Use
The Stadler Form O-021 Oskar evaporative humidifier uses a maximum of 18 watts to provide the perfect amount of comforting moisture.
Ionic Silver Cube Technology
The O-021 Oskar evaporative humidifier prevents dirty tank water by releasing permanently silver ions into the water.
This evaporative humidifier dispenses your favorite fragrance into the air, turning your home or office into a more pleasant environment.
The Stadler Form O-021 Oskar operates at a 26 dB(A) noise level so you can use it in quiet environments and/or while asleep.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: O-021
- UPC: 802322002010
- Product Type: Oskar Humidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.69" x W: 9.70" x H: 11.40"
- Product Weight: 6.82 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for rooms and areas up to 500 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Watts: 18 watts
- Noise Level: 26 dB
- Certifications: CE , ETL
- Usage: Single Room/Area
- Daily Output: 1.9 gallons/day
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Number of Tanks: 1
- Tank Size: .8 gallons
- Control Type: Manual
- Remote Control: No
- Empty Tank Indicator: No
- Humidistat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip-Over Switch: No
- Removable Water Tank: No
- Filters: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Casters: No
- Nightlight: Yes
- Features an automatic shutoff function to conserve energy when the water tank is empty
- Features bright LED lights that are extremely visible during the day but can be dimmed for use at night
- Ionic Silver Cube technology eliminates dirty water in the tank
- Operates at an extremely low noise level so it can be used almost anywhere it is needed
- Secures the very best of wellness and distributes your choice of fragrance with a built-in dispenser
- Supports exact humidification with an integrated hygrostat
- Stadler Form Oskar Overview: