Napoleon NUV120T5A 9700 Ultimate Series 120,000 BTU 2 Stage Natural Gas Furnace With Up Flow Installation
- Q & A
Keep indoor areas warm in an efficient way with the Napoleon NUV120T5A 9700 Ultimate Series 120,000 BTU 2 stage natural gas furnace.
The Napoleon NUV100T5A 9700 Ultimate Series 100,000 BTU 2 stage natural gas furnace includes an electronically commuted motor that reduces electrical consumption by up to 80% . Soft-start and soft-stop provides an efficient way for the heater to operate too.
The Napoleon NUV080T3A 9700 Ultimate Series natural gas furnace is certified for direct and single venting for increased versatility. This unit is perfect for anyone looking for efficiency and flexibility!
This Napoleon NUV100T5A natural gas furnace includes a motor that ramps up and down slowly for even heat distribution and cost effective transitions from single stage to double stage heating. There are no sudden blasts of air.
The Napoleon NUV080T3A 9700 Ultimate Series natural gas furnace includes is whisper quiet. Making less noise than a refrigerator this napoleon furnace doesn't disrupt the household. It's fully insulated.
- Model: NUV120T5A
- Product Type: 120,000 BTU 2 Stage Natural Gas Furnace
- Application: Used to heat indoor areas
- Warranty: 10 years parts, lifetime heat exchanger
- Type: Gas Heater , Furnace Heater , Two Stage Furnace , Variable Speed Furnace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 80 watts
- Amps: 15 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Efficiency (AFUE): 97.1 %
- Motor Type: ECM
- Motor Size: 1/2 HP
- Input: 120000 BTU/HR
- Minimum Vent Size: 1.5 Inches
- Maximum Vent Size: 3 Inches
- Minimum Vent Length: 180 Inches
- Maximum Vent Length: 1200 Inches
- Tonnages: 1-1/2 , 2 , 2-1/2 , 3
- Accommodates hook ups to a humidifer, HRV, and electronic air cleaner
- Baked on powder coat finish increases longevity
- ECM motor is highly efficient for cost effective heating
- Factory fired and tested for trouble-free start ups
- Integrated furnace control is mounted for easy accessibility
- Whisper quiet operation is not disruptive