NQ Industries NQ9WGI Air Purifier
- Q & A
Numerous scientific studies have shown that UVC radiation at 254nm has an intense germicidal effect on biological contaminants such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, and yeasts. Within seconds, an effective UV sterilization bulb has the ability to destroy the DNA of such pollutants, therefore rendering them harmless.
The NQ9WGI replacement UV lamp set is compatible with the NQ Clarifier Standard, NQ Clarifier Medical, and NQ Clarifier Medical Plus air purifiers. These high intensity UV lamps also safely and efficiently inactivate microbiological particulates in a single pass without the use of chemicals or harmful ozone. This makes the NQ Clarifier purification systems safer and more efficient than simple HEPA filtration alone. As well, these durable lamps last up to 12 months with normal use.
Please Note: This item includes 1 UVGI bulb; 4 bulbs are required for the NQ Clarifier Medical and NQ Clarifier Medical Plus models.
- Model: NQ9WGI
- Product Type: Replacement UV lamp
- Product Dimensions: L: 1.00" x W: 1.00" x H: 1.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Replacement UVGI bulb eliminate microorganisms and bacteria smaller than 0.3 microns
- Accessory Type: UVGI germicidal lamp
- Accessory Life: 12 months
- Compatible Air Purifier Models: NQ Clarifier Standard, Clarifier Medical, Clarifier Medical Plus
- Quantity Included: 1
- Destroys nearly all microorganisms from the air
- Has the ability to eliminate microorganisms smaller than 0.3 microns
- Ozone-free and does not leak
- Pollutants are sanitized in a single pass
- UV disinfection is a reliable, simple, and fast method at sanitizing the air