The NQ-HEPA-CARBON Filter
- Q & A
For the ultimate in air purification, the NQ Clarifier Standard, NQ Clarifier
Medical, and NQ Clarifier Medical Plus air purifiers offer four levels of
filtration as well as an advanced UV purification zone that destroys
microbiological contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Within
minutes, the unit will eliminate harmful contaminants from the air you breathe
without the use of chemicals or ozone.
The NQ-HEPA-CARBON is the main filter set compatible with the NQ Clarifier line of air purifiers and lasts up to 24 months with normal use (18 months is recommended). The medical-grade HEPA filter has been thoroughly tested using the D.O.P. method and is able to remove up to 99.97% of particulates up to 0.3 microns in size. In addition, the activated carbon ring adsorbs odorous substances from gases or liquids and keeps your air smelling fresh.
Don't let allergens, gases, and chemicals affect your air quality - regularly replace the filters with the NQ-HEPA-CARBON filter set to ensure maximum performance.
- Model: NQ-HEPA-CARBON
- Product Type: Replacement HEPA Filter
- Product Dimensions: L: 1.00" x W: 1.00" x H: 1.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Replacement HEPA/Carbon filter absorbs harmful gases and odors for up to 2 years
- Filter Life: 18-24 months
- Filter Color: Grey
- Washable: No
- Compatible Air Purifier Models: NQ Clarifier Standard, NQ Clarifier Medical, NQ Clarifier Medical Plus
- Number of Filters Included: 1
- Carbon filter ring adsorbs harmful gases, gases, and noxious orders
- Easy to install
- Lasts up to 24 months with normal use
- Subjected to stringent testing using the D.O.P. method
- HEPA filter eliminates particulates up to 0.3 microns or larger