Napoleon NPX120S5A 9500 Series 120,000 BTU 1 Stage Natural Gas Furnace
- Q & A
Efficiently heat your home with the Napoleon NPX120S5A 120,000 BTU natural gas furnace. It reduces electrical consumption by 80% over conventional motors! This is because on continuous fan speed the motor consumes as low as 60 watts compared to 400 from a conventional blower motor. So with the Napoleon NPX120S5A furnace heater you'll enjoy more comfort for every dollar spent.
This is the shortest high efficiency furnace available standing at only 32 7/8" tall. The tubular triple-pass heat exchanger has a large surface area allowing for more heat transfer. Also, the burners perfectly shape the flame cone for maximum flame efficiency.
Easy to Use
The Napoleon single stage furnace contains LED service indicator lights to ensure quick and accurate service calls. The integrated furnace control board manages all operational functions and can accommodate other home comfort products.
Whisper Quiet Operation
Unlike other models that are very loud. This furnace has been specifically designed to operate very quietly with an acoustically insulated blower compartment. It's also durable with a powder coated finish that resists scratches and corrosion.
Installing it is Easy
You'll enjoy that the Napoleon NPX120S5A gas furnace features versatile installation so you can install it for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right. Also, zero clearance is necessary so you can put it in a closet or alcove.
- Model: NPX120S5A
- Product Type: 120,000 BTU Single Stage Natural Gas Furnace
- Product Color: White/Red
- Application: Ideal for efficiently heating your home
- Type: Furnace Heater , Single Stage Furnace
- Warranty: Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty, 10 year parts limited warranty
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Efficiency (AFUE): 95 %
- Motor Type: ECM X-13
- Motor Size: 3/4 HP
- Input: 120000 BTU/HR
- Output: 114000 BTU/HR
- Minimum Vent Size: 3 Inches
- Maximum Vent Size: 3 Inches
- Minimum Vent Length: 15 Inches
- Maximum Vent Length: 100 Inches
- Blower Size: 12-10TDD
- Maximum Air Flow: 1875 CFM
- Minimum Air Flow: 750 CFM
- Tonnages: 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
- Return Opening Size: 14x23
- Additional Information: Simple conversion to propane
- 95% AFUE means more comfort for every dollar spent
- Features a durable sound reducing insulated cabinet
- Features a self diagnostic integrated furnace control with LED service indicator lights
- Heat exchanger maximizes heat transfer with a larger surface area
- Heat recovery coil extracts the remaiing heat from the flue gases once they exit the heat exchanger
- Install it anyway you would like options include upflow, downflow, and horizontal left or right