Napoleon NPX045S2A 9500 Series 45,000 BTU 1 Stage Natural Gas Furnace Heater
- Q & A
Efficiently heat your home with the Napoleon NPX045S2A 45,000 BTU natural gas furnace. It reduces electrical consumption by 80% over conventional motors! This is because a conventional blower motor uses about 400 watts whereas the ECM motor in the Napoleon NPX045S2A furnace only uses 60 to 80 watts! That's a big difference.
Fuel Utilization Efficiency
This unit has a 95% annual fuel utilization efficiency which translates into significantly lower fuel bills. It's also has the shortest cabinet available for a high efficiency furnace standing at only 32 7/8" tall. So it's a small efficient unit that still has a lot of power.
Self-Diagnostic Integrated Furnace Controls
This unit is very convenient to use because it includes integrated furnace controls that manage all operational functions constantly monitoring all safety devices. It also accommodates hook-ups for a humidifier, HRV, and electronic air cleaner.
Little Sound Disturbance
Don't worry about the Napoleon gas furnace disturbing you with a lot of noise while it operates. It's been designed with a special acoustically insulated blower compartment which ensures whisper quiet operation. It's also been powder coated for durability resisting scratches and corrosion.
Installation & Maintenance is Easy
The Napoleon NPX045S2A furnace can be installed pretty much any way you would like without the need for an additional installation kit. You can install it for upflow, downflow, horizontal left or right. Also, zero clearance is required so it can easily be placed in a closet or alcove.
- Model: NPX045S2A
- Product Type: 45,000 BTU Single Stage Natural Gas Furnace
- Product Color: White/Red
- Application: Ideal for efficiently heating your home
- Warranty: Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty, 10 year parts limited warranty
- Type: Furnace Heater , Single Stage Furnace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Efficiency (AFUE): 95 %
- Motor Type: ECM X-13
- Motor Size: 1/3 HP
- Input: 45000 BTU/HR
- Output: 42750 BTU/HR
- Minimum Vent Size: 1 1/2 Inches
- Maximum Vent Size: 2 Inches
- Minimum Vent Length: 15 Inches
- Maximum Vent Length: 75 Inches
- Blower Size: 10-6TDD
- Maximum Air Flow: 950 CFM
- Minimum Air Flow: 600 CFM
- Tonnages: 1-1/2 , 2 , 2-1/2
- Return Opening Size: 14x23
- Additional Information: Simple conversion to propane
- 95% annual fuel utilization efficiency versus older models with about 55% AFUE
- Baked-on powder coat paint resists scratching and corrosion
- Includes a heat recover coil so no energy is wasted
- Integrated furnace control board conveniently handles all operational functions
- Triple pass heat exchanger features a wrinkle bend design with consistent thickness so no weak areas
- Versatile installation with either upflow, horizontal left, horizontal right, or downflow options