- Q & A
Easy to Add Brew Water
The NHBX-BD has a convenient sliding lid for easy addition of brew water.
Ideal Brewing Temperature
The BUNN NHBX-B 10-cup home coffee maker features a patented ready-to-brew reservoir that maintains an ideal brewing temperature of about 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Creates the Right Amount of Turbulence
This home coffee maker creates the right amount of turbulence because it includes a unique sprayhead design that suspends ground coffee and extracts flavor evenly and thoroughly.
Perfect Brew Cycle Time
The NHBX-B Generation home coffee maker uses a fast 3-minute cycle that happens to be the perfect brew cycle time for the most coffee flavor without bitterness.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: NHBX-W
- UPC: 072504078014
- Product Type: Generation 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.60" x W: 9.70" x H: 13.70"
- Product Weight: 7.10 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Specially designed to brew professional quality coffee at home
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 947 watts, 947 watts
- Brewing Capacity: 9-12 cups
- Commercial Use: No
- Programmable: No
- Carafe Type: Glass
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Thermal Carafe: No
- For the most coffee flavor without bitterness, it uses a fast, 3-minute cycle that happens to be the perfect brew cycle time
- Has a convenient sliding lid for easy addition of brew water
- Includes a unique sprayhead design that suspends ground coffee and extracts flavor evenly and thoroughly by creating the right amount of turbulence
- Maintains an ideal brewing temperature of about 200 degrees Fahrenheit with a patented ready-to-brew reservoir
- Simply, quickly and consistently brews the great-tasting coffee you love
- The elegant, upscale design compliments contemporary decor