Nu-Flame NF-T2CEO Cero Tabletop Black Fireplace with Adjustable Dampener
- Includes a snuffer
- Tempered glass for safety
- Uses eco-friendly bio-ethanol fuel
- Read More...
The Nu-Flame NF-T2CEO Cero tabletop black fireplace is perfect for any setting. Enjoy the flame effect and the contemporary design. It's a great accent.
Sleek Black Finish
Offering a contemporary, sleek black finish the Nu-Flame NF-T2CEO Cero tabletop fireplace looks great in any setting. Its compact design makes finding a place for it easy and its aesthetic design is flattering.
Featuring an adjustable dampener this Nu-Flame Cero tabletop black fireplace allows for personalized use. Enjoy a little bit of the flame effect or a lot. You can personalize this personal fireplace to meet your needs.
Using bio-ethanol fuel the Nu-Flame NF-T2CEO Cero tabletop black fireplace is an eco-friendly choice. If you're going green, this is a great addition to your home. Take pleasure in the flame effect without harming the environment.
The glass is tempered to withstand the heat. With the Nu-Flame Cero tabletop personal fireplace you're getting a safe option. It's durable and long-lasting so you can enjoy the flame effect for years to come.
- Model: NF-T2CEO
- UPC: 811898010695
- Product Type: Tabletop Black Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.50" x W: 15.70" x H: 9.10"
- Product Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Used for indoor/outdoor warmth and enjoyment
- Type: Fireplace
- Warranty: 1 year
- Fuel Type: Gel
- Fireplace Style: Personal
- Usage: Indoor , Outdoor
- Product Finish: Black
- Product Construction: Stainless Steel , Glass
- Requires Venting: Yes
- Includes: Snuffer tool
- Additional Information: Adjustable dampener and dampener tool
- Adjustable dampener with tool for personalized use
- Eco-friendly design for environmentally minded
- Please note: Fuel not included
- Sleek black base is modern and complementary
- Versatile option can be used indoors or out
- Wind screen panels protect the flame effect
- Zero emissions to fill the air