Blue Wave NE445 DirtBlaster In-Ground Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner with 40' Hose
- Auto suction for effortless cleaning
- Built to last
- Picks up twigs and other debris
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Blue Wave NE445 DirtBlaster in-ground automatic suction pool cleaner is great accessory for any pool owner. It's easy, effective, & compact.
1 Piece Design
Enjoy the convenience of a 1 piece design, the Blue Wave NE445 DirtBlaster in-ground automatic suction pool cleaner is super easy to setup and install. Simply plug it in and let it go.
With the Blue Wave DirtBlaster in-ground automatic suction pool cleaner you can keep your pool in great condition and ready for any occasion. It easily picks up twigs, leaves and other dirt and debris.
Featuring automatic suction there's nothing for you to do yourself except empty the catch. This Blue Wave DirtBlaster in-ground pool cleaner effectively cleans vinyl, concrete, and fiberglass bottom pools.
This DirtBlaster in-ground automatic suction pool cleaner includes a long hose for reaching across wide spaces easily and quickly. 40' of hose length reaches across the pool floor effortlessly.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: NE445
- UPC: 672875600410
- Product Type: In-Ground Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner
- Application: Used to clean pool floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Equipment Type: Pool Cleaner
- Cleaner Type: Automatic Suction
- Compatible Pool Surfaces: Fiberglass , Vinyl , Concrete
- Pool Type: In-Ground
- Cleaning Area Type: Floor
- Type of Use: Residential
- Type of Debris: Twigs, leaves, dirt
- Good for Deep End Pools: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Transport Caddy: No
- Hose Length: 40 feet
- 40' hose offers a long reach for quick cleanups
- Efforlessly cleans dirt and debris from the pool floor
- High quality design is made to last
- Maintenance free operation for easy use
- Only one moving part for increased simplicity and endurance
- Simply plug it in and let it work