Blue Wave NB1164P Opera 12' x 18' x 52" Oval Above Ground Pool
- Backed by a 40 year warranty
- Comes standard with an easy to use sand filter system
- Delivers superior quality and craftsmanship
- Q & A
Take a cool and refreshing dip in this Blue Wave NB1164P Opera 12' x 18' x 52" oval above ground pool. It's a wonderful addition to any backyard setting.
Made from the thickest steel of any pool in its class, this Blue Wave NB1164P Opera 12' x 18' x 52" oval above ground pool won't warp or bend like other pools. In addition to its superior strength, it is able to withstand the rigors of freezing winters and heavy snows.
The Blue Wave Opera 12' x 18' x 52" oval above ground pool is designed to be assembled quickly and easily by do-it-yourselfers. An installation DVD and installation manual is included.
The Blue Wave NB1164P Opera 12' x 18' x 52" oval above ground pool is protected by a combination of zinc, resin, and epoxy finishes that make the walls and uprights virtually corrosion proof. From blazing sunlight to driving rain and snow, your pool will look virtually brand new for many years to come.
The Blue Wave Opera 12' x 18' x 52" oval above ground pool is built by one of the world's leading pool manufacturers. From its extra wide 8" top rails to its heavy duty fully supporting 6.5" uprights, the Opera delivers superior quality and craftsmanship that looks great in any setting.
- Model: NB1164P
- Product Type: 12' x 18' x 52" Oval Above Ground Pool
- Application: Used for outdoor enjoyment
- Warranty: 40 years
- Pool Shape: Oval
- Pool Length: 12 Feet
- Pool Width: 15 Feet
- Pool Height: 52 Inches
- Pool Type: Steel
- Top Ledge Size: 8 Inches
- Vertical Uprights Size: 6.5 Inches
- Options with Kit: Liner , Skimmer , Top Rail
- Sold Separately: Filter , Pump , Ladder , Chemicals
- All steel parts are protected by a zinc alloy coating
- All the features of a more expensive pool, at a very economical price
- Designed to assemble quickly and easily by do-it-yourselfers
- Fully functional skimmer and return
- High quality filtration system and pump
- Protected by a combination of zinc, resin, and epoxy finishes