Shark MV2010 Vac-Then-Steam 2-in-1 Steam Mop & Vacuum
- Uses High Powered Suction to Remove Particles and Steam Mode for Sanitized Floors
- Read More...
The Shark MV2010 Vac-Then-Steam 2-in-1 is a lightweight solution for steam mopping & vacuuming hard indoor surfaces. The Shark Vac-Then-Steam 2-in-1 vacuum first removes solid particles from the ground using suction, then steam cleans using a chemical-free solution to leave floors 99.9% sanitary. This one 2-in-1 vacuum machine and steam mop effectively replaces a broom, mop, and Swiffer system.
The Shark Vac-Then-Steam 2-in-1 steam mop leaves tile, hardwood, linoleum, and any sealed hard surface 99.9% sanitized.
Get rid of dust and particles, the Shark MV2010 Vac-Then-Steam vacuum cleaner uses high-powered suction to clear the floor before steam mopping.
Includes 2 heavy duty cleaning pads with a dense micro-fiber material that can scrub away even really sticky substances.
The Shark MV2010 Vac-Then-Steam 2-in-1 vacuum weighs about 10 pounds so anyone can maneuver it with ease!
- Model: MV2010
- Product Type: Vac-Then-Steam 2-in-1 Steam Mop & Vacuum
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 13.00" x H: 27.00"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Purple
- Application: Vacuums and steams hardwood floors leaving them sanitized
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1550 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Type: Steam Mop
- Surfaces: Hardwood , Ceramic Tile , Linoleum
- Cleaning Path: 10 Inches
- Number of Cloth Pads: 2
- Cleaning Pad Material: Microfiber
- Reusable Pads: Yes
- Water Purification System: No
- Removable Water Tank: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Steam Ready Time: 30 seconds
- Continuous Steam: 15 Minutes
- Cord Length: 30 Feet
- Cord Wrap: Yes
- Includes: Standard Mop Head
- Additional Accessories: Storage tray
- Features a lightweight 10 pound design to promote ease of movement
- Offers a 10 inch wide cleaning path and 30 foot cord for fast cleaning
- One appliance can replace your broom, mop, and Swiffer on bare surfaces
- One tank of water offers 15-20 minutes of steam cleaning power
- Shark's Vac-then-Steam vacuum cleans and steam mops hard indoor surfaces
- Steam technology leaves floors dry in seconds, unlike conventional mops